Jim,  Your information was terrific, you explained yourself very well.  Diet
is extremly important in the effects of the drugs.  Protein is a big factor.
 For example if I have an egg with toast and butter for breakfast you can bet
your life, that I will become very very tired and my medication will not have
an effect for at least one hour to one and a half after I take my next
medication.  It has even been longer at times.  Until my digestive system has
finished and completely emptied  will I start to feel near normal again.
It is getting to the point where I am fearful of eating anything which is
remotely near protein or high in fats.

Now my diet consists of salads lots of them.  Roughly 75% of my food intake
is  raw vegetables, nuts, seeds, and green leafy veg.  and the latter 25% at
night is anything I feel like in small dosages.  Also I eat little but often.

Also I take vitamin supplements for ex.  Calcium, Magnesium, Vitamin E, C.
and a few more.  But I have a problem with the B because of the B6 I here
that if I take too much or even in a B Complex it will interfere with  the
drug Sinemet.  I think anythinbg over 5mg will interfere.  Can anyone out
there shed some light on this for me?  Because I do want to take Vitamin Bs
because I have chapping at the corners of my mouth and very dry hands, which
is a deficiency in the B vitamin, not to mention the nervous system.

Please reply, waiting to here from anyone.

Pam Deslongchamps
43,13