I've only been on the list since July 15 so I've probably missed any posts on
Amantadine aka Symmetrel.  I've been taking 2 Amantadine 100mg/day for years
but have never seen it mentioned here.  Is it antiquated, unknown or what?
Also, I didn't see my last post on the APDA newsletter listed.  Was it
received?  How can I know?
I'm on "set mail" to try to pick & choose around the "Spamoliers".  One
download of "Digest" starring Jim Morrison would have taken 33 minutes.
 "Every boy needs a hobby".  He should try Russian Roulette.
You folks have been most interesting and very informative.
Hope we're all here for a very long time.