Someone once wisely said, "If it aint broke don't fix it."  I like the
list just the way it is and prefer that it not be changed.  To be sure,
from time to time there are postings here --both long and short -- that
do not interst me.  But fortunately my mail reader has a delete key, and
I use it after scanning the subject line.  Please dont make life any more
complicated than it already is!
Sid 65,1
          |  Sid Roberts              [log in to unmask]    |
          |  Youngstown State         History Department     |
          |  University               Youngstown, OH 44555   |