I'm not sure if my last e-mail message on the effect of taking Permax got
through. So I will try it again and hope to get some information from
individuals taking Permax. My understanding is that Permax is a recent drug
introduced to reduce the Sinemet CR intake and eliminate dyskinesia. I'm
taking Permax now and the only side effects, sofar, are dizziness is and
headaches to the point were I have to lay down for a period of time. Anyone
else with similar symptoms? Regards, Fred Zwartjes. E-Mail address: