As promised - E-mail addresses of Appropriations Committee:
Senate Members: Republicans who have not cosponsored Mo Udall bill: Slade
Gorton(WA) ftp://ftp.senate.gov/member:/wa/gorton/general/gorton.html
Connie Mack(FL)
ftp://ftp.senate.gov/member:/fl/mack/general/mack.html
Christopher Bond(MS)
ftp://ftp.senate.gov/member:/ms/bond/general/bond.html
James Jeffords(VT)
ftp://ftp.senate.gov/member:/vt/jeffords/general/jeffords.html
Judd Gregg(NH)
Democrats who have not cosigned Mo Udall Bill:
Tom Harkin(IA)Ranking
Robert Byrd(WV)
ftp://ftp.senate.gov/member:/wv/byrd/general/byrd.html
Ernest Hollings(SC)
ftp://ftp.senate.gov/member:/sc/hollings/general/hollings.html
Dale Bumpers(AR)
Harry Reid(NV)
ftp://ftp.senate.gov/member:/nv/reid/general/reid.html
Herbert Kohl(WI)
ftp://ftp.senate.gov/member:/nv/kohl/general/kohl.html
House members: Republicans who have not cosigned bill:
John Porter(IL) Chairman
Bill Young(FL)
Henry Bonilla(TX)
Ernest Istook(OK)
Dan Miller(FL)
Jay Dickey(AR)
Frank Riggs(CA)
Roger Wicker(MS)
House Members:
House members: Democrats who have not cosigned Mo Udall bill:
David Obey(WI)Ranking
Louis Stokes(OH)
Steny Hoyer(MD)
Nita Lowey(CA)

These have been taken from a list on WWW - hopefully all will work - haven't
used myself - good luck - write, call, visit legislators - if I can be of
help with a sample (my letters) I'd be happy to snail mail or Email - it is
RAINING IN AZ - I have to go stand in it - it is wonderful ! It's 11 o'clock
and RAINING - what a night -