Hi this is Pam.

Yes, I take Amantadine.  One in the morning and that is it.  My Pharma Plus
Drugmart gives us a print every time I get my perscription renewed.  It tells
you everything there is to know about the drug.  What does it do for you?

Partial Relief of Rigidity.  Tremor and Impaired Motion (in all forms of
parkinsonism (in 60% users).

Prevention and Treatment of Respiratory Tract Infections caused by Influenza
Type A viruses.

Principal Users

As a single drug Product:  This drug has two peimary uses (1) to treat all
forms of Parkinsonism, and (2)  to prevent and treat respiratory tract
infections caused by strains of influenza type A virus.

How this drug works it is thought that by increasing the availability of the
nerve impulse transmitter known as dopamine in certain nerve centers, this
drug redues the muscular rigidity, tremor and impaired movement associated
with all forms of parkinsonism.  By blocking the penetration of infectious
material from virus particles into tissue cells, this drug prevents the
development of influenza type A.

Hope I have been of some help.

Pam D.
43,13