Hi listfriends,

I like the idea of Joanna very much. When the subject is clearly descriped one
can make a quick choice of what to read and what to delete

>* POEM: Sunday & The Parkie With George
>* DRUGS: Sinemet & Diet
>* SYMPTOMS: Foot Curling
>* STORY: Our Visit in Holland
>* ACTION: Walk-a-thon in Detroit
>* ACTION: Target Senator for UDALL Bill
>* REQUEST: Information on Propath

Some more subjectheaders ? :

* LIST: unsubscribe
* CONGRES : 3-5 May 1996, European meeting in Germany
* SURGERY : Geert Ariens dilemma

It will necessary to separate your message in several subjects:  send more
messages, so more messages on the list.

Let's give it a try, it is a good idea and it takes not much time.

Kees

            Kees Paap                  Oudedijk 56

            3612 AC  Tienhoven     The Netherlands

            +31 346 281021            FAX + 31 346 281017

Age 45, 6 years PD
Collecting information