> Welcome to the PARKINSN list.  Please send a message to the list
> (if you want to) introducing yourself and any Parkinson's-related
> topics you would like.

Well, after the above great welcome message, how could I not
introduce myself...

My name is Nik Stanbridge and though I do not suffer from
Parkinson's, my mother does.  She is 60 and has been suffering for
about 10 years.  She is not wired into the net, so I am going to be
here voice and ears.  I will print all this lists posts for her and
make sure that she is as informed as she can be.

She is reasonably mobile, both on here feet and in a (very heavy)
wheel-chair.  Though a few weeks ago she fell and dislocated her
shoulder.

I, and my mother (Evelyne Stanbridge), are here in the UK.  I am
particularly interested in UK-based support groups, both for
sufferers and carers.

I have found 'most' (how would I know if I had ?!) of the WWW
Parkinson's sites - is there a FAQ which lists net resources on PD?
Or do I simply have to cruise around and hope that I have found every
thing?

OK, enough of me.  I will just read the list for a while - and then
you will probably hear from me again in the future when I am a bit
better informed as to what happens on this list.

Bye for now,

--
Nik Stanbridge <[log in to unmask]>

For public Key Finger me at [log in to unmask]
PGP Fingerprint FC D7 C1 7A D8 4D 30 40  8E 8C B3 13 EC C8 FF D9
"If you cease to dream, you cease to exist" - William S. Burroughs