T(=/Re: APDA Newsletter-FYI
The latest issue (Summer-95) of the American Parkinson Disease Association
newsletter has some interesting, (IMHO), articles on PD myths, singing helps
PD, and pallidotomy.

If want to get it you can write them at:
                1250 Hylan Blvd.  Suite 48
                Staten Island, NY  10305
                Tel: 1-800-223-2732

Also there's info on a new PD website:

http://demOnmac.mgh.harvard.edu/parkinsonsweb/Main/PDmain.html

I can't get to it since America Online doesn't have www access for
non-Windows users (but our rate$ are the $ame!)  >:-(

Volunteers can contact: Ken Bernstein via email: [log in to unmask]

Keep the good stuff coming!  I share it with a neighbor, Don Reeder, (another
Don w/PD??), who doesn't have a computer.

Don Voegeli in Western Pennsylvania  [log in to unmask]
 t(/FHpr.0wy((  (