To List:

Yesterday at our support group we got a pamphlet on signing up for PROPATH.

To take quotes from the pamphlet:

It is "A program for Parkinson's disease patients".

What is PROPATH?
PROPATH is the first program designed to help Parkinson's patients take
control of their disease. PROPATH extends Parkinson's treatment beyond
medication through methods proven to help patients live more normal lives.

How does PROPATH work?
Propath analyzes your persnal condtion, medical treatment, and lifestyle to
create a specific program to help you take more control of your condition.

How can I enroll in PROPATH?
PROPATH is available to all Parinson's patients. Simply complete the
self-mailing enrollment form located in the back of this booklet, or just
call PROPATH  1-800-44-PROPATH (1-800-447-7672).

end quotes from pamphlet

Te program is sponsored by Sandoz Pharmaceuticals Corp.

The enrollment is mailed to
        PROPATH
        525 Middlefield mRd. #250
        Menlo Park, CA  94025-9634

It is my understanding that the program is being phased out and replaced by
another program supported by another company, will try and get more info and
pass it on.

Woody Schneider
wife Anetta 66 (PD1 yr 9 mo)
Gaithersburg, MD