>Someone once wisely said, "If it aint broke don't fix it."  I like the
>list just the way it is and prefer that it not be changed.  To be sure,
>from time to time there are postings here --both long and short -- that
>do not interst me.  But fortunately my mail reader has a delete key, and
>I use it after scanning the subject line.  Please dont make life any more
>complicated than it already is!

I agree with  Sid Roberts sentiments above--so much that I wanted to repeat
them!  Please forgive me for adding to the traffic.  One thing I have done
since the Morrison thing is have my AOL account give me the option of
downloading attached files, rather than automatically downloading them.

It has been suggested that an accurate subject line would make selecting
posts much easier and I agree with that also.

I'm a very agreeable soul <grin>

Now, I'm off to finally write a few congresspeople---time is a-wasting and
I've been fiddling like Aesop's grasshopper.

Manderwiz, sometimes known as Joyce