I grew up with PD. My grandfater had it.  I was diagnosed with it about
two years ago.  Life is beautiful, but is better for the time being with
drugs.  I and function well and my classes in European History are going
well. A cogentin a day lets my type as usual. I am 62.  The main problem
with the drugs is cost not what they do to you.  What the majority of
Congress wants to do with Health Care would please the 19th Social
Darwinists like Herbert Spenser.  But as Will Rogers put it, "the deal
that we make to get into this world is that we will never get out of it
alive."  Pd is not life threatening and that is the problem -- a little
more quality in life in the meanwhile; I think is well worth it, until
the deal is closed. The Drugs seem to give quality that my Grandfater did
not have.

Bob