Dear Kees,

Best of luck with your "Sponsorloop voor Parkinson" tomorrow!  It sounds like
a wonderful event.  We hope to keep up the momentum with the Parkinson's
Unity Walk on October 15th.

Mayor Rudolf Giulianni has sheduled a press conference for October 12th at
Gracie Mansion to proclaim October "Parkinson's Awareness Month in New York
City".  Representatives from the American Parkinson's Disease Association,
the National Parkinson Foundation, the Parkinson's Disease Foundation, the
Parkinson's Institute and the United Parkinson Foundation will be in
attendance.  This show of solidarity will provide a dramatic kick-off for the
Parkinson's Unity Walk and increase public awareness about PD.

We are hard at work on plans for a fun Sunday in Riverside Park along with
simultaneous events in San Francisco and DeLand, Florida.

For more information contact Margot Zobel ([log in to unmask]) or Ken Aidekman