Several people responded to  my plea for help re downloading attached files
on the PD listserv.  Thanks, but I don't understand.

I am on this list via AOL.

This is the scenerio:  The PD digest shows a little file thingy on the left
of the dates etc.  There are two blocks at the bottom of the screen - one
says DOWNLOAD NOW - the other says DOWNLOAD LATER.  As was suggested I
clicked on DOWNLOAD NOW.  A block appeared which stated the file transfer
takes 4 minutes and "download Prk text."

2.  Four minutes later my screen showed FILE DONE and then FILE TRANSFERED

3.  OK appears and I click on that and then SAVE TO FLASHMAIL icon appears
and I click on that.

4.  A message appears which says -

                    PARK TEXT
         File missing or busy
         Could not be opened or printed

What am I doing wrong?
Would a kindergarten computer teacher guide me through this as I am missing
some good stuff on this BBS.  Thanks.  Use my Email please.  I delete all
list messages with attached files at this point.

Barbara Yacos