"S" is for the way  your "Subject:" seduces our misfiring neurons

"P" is for the paths your postings take

"A" is for the ass you seem to be to all of us

"M" is for the many who want to choke you yet can't partake

Say, everyone in alt.(fill-in-the-blank), I just made $10,000 in 10-days,
whitened my teeth, and improved my sexual performance just by selling
atomic-bomb-chain-letters in my spare time when I'm not hacking my way into
newsgroups who need the information (and blueprints) I so generously
provide.

That's right, by posting a copy of this post in every newsgroup, newspaper,
and church social-activities calendar, you will have the following things
happen:

1) grow a new head of hair (even if you previously had one!)

2) lose 50 lbs. (from random areas of your body)

3) your PD will change to a new disease with an abbreviation of up to 4 letters!

4) a velvet painting of Elvis (in a toreador costume) eating fava-beans
with sad-eyed clowns and crying orphans will mysteriously replace your
current screen-saver (overnight!)

Order today by calling 1-800-GIVE-ME-A-BREAK. Thanks for listening.

-Your worst cyberspace nightmare