We (Greg Rosebeary and Mike Wilde) are trying to get into the Guiness Book of
world records for most money made over the computer without selling any
product.

What we are asking is for each of you to send $1 to:

Mike Wilde and Greg Rosebeary
509 North Western Ave.
Wenatchee, Wa 98801
Along with that dollar, send a slip with your Email address on it, that will
be used to have you be put into the database of people who get a free month
on our ideal internet service which we wish to create with this money, every
dollar you wish to send= another free months access.
After our goal is reached, we will donate the money to our favorite charity
and contribute some to making an internet service that has low cost access
and nationwide access.

This is NOT a chan letter, this is NOT a pyramid scam nor a money making
scam, do not distribute this under different names and addresses.