In article  Fred Ziess <[log in to unmask]> writes:

>        If anyone desires a copy of this report on NADH  or other studies by

>Dr. GEORG BIRKMAYER OF THE INSTITUTE FOR PARKINSON THERAPY

>in  VIENNA, AUSTRIA,   Please  send to me your name, fax # , address and i

>will forward these reports to you.

The full Birkmayer study as well as follow-up studies by others, including
experiences of those trying NADH are in the archives.

John Cottingham    "KNOWLEDGE is of two kinds: we know a subject,
                    or we know where we can find information upon it."
[log in to unmask]                   Dr. Samuel Johnson