You might want to look up this reference I mentioned a few months ago:

Giladi, N.: Neurology 1995;45:1028

Sorry, I didn't keep a copy but basically it said that cyclic menstrual
hormone changes profoundly affect PD symptoms and the amount of medication
needed. Evidently the problem is somewhat neglected because premenopausal
onset of PD is unusual, at least to some doctors.

Cheers, Joe

J. R. Bruman (818) 789-3694
3527 Cody Road
Sherman Oaks CA 91403