I am not so sure about this.  some commentators made the point that
Bouchard would actually have to run Quebec, be the beaurocratic bad guy.
this might not work .
My only problem with this discussion is that I suspect that some of the
separatists are not racists--in fact, I heard expressions of horror from
the separatist side after his speech.  fascinating times.