Here are a few WWW sites which I think might be of interest to REED-L
members as well. I suspect these are sites which will be largely
text-based, so even if you don't have a graphical Web-browser running
over a SLIP or PPP connection, try using a text-based Web-browser like
LYNX to connect with them. The syntax for using LYNX is to enter "lynx"
followed by a space and the full URL at the command prompt of your
Internet host account. (If none of the latter made sense, then just
check with your computer centre to see whether you can make a connection
from your account to the World Wide Web and how to do it.)

The WWW site connected with the FICINO list, a discussion list in
Renaissance studies sponsored by the Centre for Reformations and
Renaissance Studies:

http://citd.scar.utoronto.ca/renaissance/renaissance.html

The WWW site with the discussion logs from PERFORM, the other med/ren
drama list:

http://acs1.byu.edu/~hurlbutj/perform.html

The WWW site for the e-journal _Early Modern Literary Studies_:

http://unixg.ubc.ca:7001/0/e-sources/emls/emlshome.html

[NB: that is seven-nought-nought-one/nought/ NOT seven-oh-oh-one/oh/ !!]

AAY