A cross-post from PERFORM  AAY

---------- Forwarded message ----------
Date: Fri, 13 Oct 1995 14:40:02 -0400
From: b.harold.brackbill. <[log in to unmask]>
To: Multiple recipients of list PERFORM <[log in to unmask]>
Subject: Call For Papers

From:  Bonnie Duncan

I'd like to invite all of you who work in Medieval English materials to
consider submitting a piece to the journal I'm starting.  Next year we=20
may have the resources to include foreign language materials, so I hope=20
the rest of you won't feel slighted.  It's just a matter of original=20
logistics.
 =20
 **************************************************************************=
**

(Re)Soundings: A World Wide Web Publication

Call for Papers:  Pre-1700 Issue

Deadline:  February, 1996

Articles are particularly solicited that take advantage of the multimedia=
=20
potential of the World Wide Web.  While materials are most easily=20
accepted as HTML coded materials, there is no necessity that they be=20
submitted in that format.  Hard copy submissions are entirely welcome, as=
=20
are materials on diskette utilizing either IBM or Macintosh platforms. =20
Materials will be peer-reviewed.

About (Re)Soundings:
      (Re)Soundings: A World Wide Web Publication is a collaborative effort=
=20
among an international group of scholars publishing in electronic form on=
=20
the Internet. The journal would be innovative in comprising music, visual=
=20
art, and verbal texts while allowing readers to engage these texts with=20
their own multimedia commentary =D2hotbuttons=D3 which would become part of=
=20
the journal.
=20
     The scope of the peer reviewed journal is the humanities.
=20
     The focus of the first issue will be English arts and letters in the=
=20
period before 1700.
=20
     The multimedia format will encourage interaction among traditional=20
disciplines including art, history, literature, and music.  This is an=20
environment in which scholars and artists can create and discuss texts,=20
sharing and building commentary in a variety of media, integrating sound=20
and graphics as well as written materials

Co-Editors:   Bonnie Duncan & Steven M. Miller

Send submissions to:

(Re)Soundings
Department of English
Millersville University