Date: Fri, 20 Oct 1995 12:19:44 -0500 (EST)
From: [log in to unmask]
To: [log in to unmask]
Subject: a question

I am an English student who is doing a project on Hamlet.  I found your
e-mail address in an e-mail directory.  I was wondering if you could gfive me
your opinion on the following question: Do you think Hamlet was a man of
action in regards to the ghost of his father appearing to him?  I look foward
to your response, which if possible send as soon as possible.
Thank you
Lisa