* Teaching Early Drama with Modern Technology: the Message and the Media *

We would like to invite you to join an on-line discussion on teaching early
drama with modern technology. We encourage those who are interested in:

1. The teaching of early English drama

2. The use of instructional technology in the teaching of drama

3. The evaluation of instructional technology

4. Multimedia in education

This on-line discussion will take place in conjunction with a session on
December 29 at this year's MLA conference that is sponsored by MRDS
(Medieval and Renaissance Drama Society). The on-line discussion is for
both those planning to attend the session and those not planning to. We are
interested in short position papers and thoughtful responses on the
topics above. If the discussion proves interesting a digest will be
published in the REED (Records of Early English Drama) Newsletter.

If you are not already a member of REED-L, you can join by sending a
message to Abigail Young at [log in to unmask]

Session Co-organizers:

Sally-Beth MacLean, Executive Editor, Records of Early English Drama,
University of Toronto, [log in to unmask]

Geoffrey Rockwell, Director, Humanities Computing, McMaster University,

On-line Discussion Facilitator:

Dennis Jerz, Department of English, University of Toronto, d.jerz.utoronto.ca
(End of announcement)