OK, it seems my previous messages about not being able to log on to AOL
from outside if you are not a subscriber seems to be in error.  Joyce, you
mean two of the people you chatted with were not AOL subscribers, but
logged in anyway?

>(if your not on AOL check with your local carrier  to learn how to connect.
> two of the checkins were not on AOL last nite)
>
>C U THERE
>
>joyce t

"Peace from the clouds"                       \--*MH*--/

Birth Name: Jeffrey Romanyshyn          Email: mythhawk@west,net
Spiritual/Animal Moniker: Myth-Hawk     Occupations: Poet/Ph.D. student:

                                                     Mythological Studies

"Every child is an artist.  The problem is how to remain an artist after
he grows up." - Picasso

If you wish, please check out some of my poetry (written under ROM
CARPATHIAN) and other fine literary creations at the M. David Lewis
Enterprises HomePage at: http://www.mdle.com/