I was wondering if anyone had taken John Argue's advice and placed tape on
the floor in their home.  This is a very simple method to help those patients
who have difficulty walking through doors or down hallways.  The places I
would start with are door ways and hallways.  Included in this first set
would be tape marks from the bed to the bathroom.  If this is found helpful,
add tape on common pathways in the home.  I would expect this to reduce
falling as well as improve gait.  This simple adaption of the environment
might also help posture.

Regards,
Alan Bonander ([log in to unmask])