While I have benefited greatly from my meds, they have caused plenty of grief
also   Some psychactives have been dangerous

My friends at the Syracuse VA did a super job with Cogentin--for my spams--A
new man as they say BUT

Serenity is very powerful also.  Without serenity the body and mind will
split in the wrong way, with emotions/fears etc spreading into other parts of
the CNS and perhaps loss of real muscle capability also.

Meds do not build neuron connections; visiualization does -- to the best of
my knowlede based on a MRI back in 1985.

I have dove so deep that I seemed to be looking at my Sub.nigra --who really
knowsif i really saw it.

The odds are PD will not kill you.  Lack of friends will.  I saw it at the VA
Home.  I do not like some of the negative thoughts especially you
YOPDers--venting is great but cold blooding biyching is not.  You have many
years  Use them.

Edmond