Betti--re: NADH--I would like to see the archive posts you mentioned.  Let me
say that yesterday at our Symposium in Middletown,OH, I asked Dr. George
Paulson, Dir. of the Center of Excellence (PD) at Ohio State U., what he knew
about NADH. He knew of Birkmeyer, and in general said he didn't think it
could do harm, though costly--he'd welcome more research on it, though, and
warned with a smile that sometimes things are overpromoted. BTW, he is
listed as one of the "100 Best Doctors" in neurology in the book by that name.
I took his messgae to be, try it if you like--and can afford the gamble, but
it won't harm you.
I'll post a bit more about the info from the symposium later.
CAMILLA FLINTERMANN (C) OXFORD,OH
###