Hi David :)
No, not a wet blanket - just a healthy skeptic - and thank goodness for
skeptics :)  Skeptics provide the catalyst by which we learn to think
further, harder, more deliberately about an issue. Thank you.
I don't want to prove you wrong or right..... All I am doing is posting what
*our* results have been....no more and no less. It's up to anyone who is
interested to followup with research of their own. You might have noted the
post from Kathie Tollifson in which she is clearly not helped by NADH. You
know, we're all just struggling to get through to a cure which I believe is
relatively close. It just so happens since Jeff started NADH AND the
vitamins AND the amantadine, he's feeling and doing much better.
BTW, please post pre and post pallidotomy observations relating to your
wife. You said 'successful' but how was she before and how is she now?
Regards, Lisa Carper