Dear Members of the Parkinsons List,

     I have been a member of this list for some months, and have learned
enourmous amounts.  I have also experienced a great sense of support and
vitality from this correspondence.  However, I am beginning to founder under
the weight of e-mail that is coming in on my computer and I can't keep up
with it all.  Therefore I've decided to suspend my subscription for awhile.
 I hope to be able to resubscribe in the future, perhaps in January, when I
have caught up with the rest of my life.

     In the meantime,. I want to thank all of you for your contributions to
this network, and especially those of you with whom I have corresponded
directly.  I believe that the cure is in our futures -- perhaps around
1998--just before the dawning of the age of aquarius!
For now as long as we stay actively involved in our lives and the management
of our illness we will be able to hold the line.  Thank you all for you many
good thoughts.

                                              Claudia Elliott
                                               1915 N. Wolcott
                                                Chicago, Ill. 60622