Dear J.R.

First off let me say that I am not an expert in biology. My expertise is
in computers. But from my search of the archive and checking some other
sources I do believe o
 say that my post from my WWW search DOES indeed
have to do with NADH!!

Even though NADH is not specifically mentioned in that Abstract, except
in the title, NADH deficiency is mentioned in other papers in the archives
that also mention a defect in the mitochondrial energy (respiratory)
function.

If you expertise is in this field and I am incorrect, I appolize. Otherwise
hopefully someone more knownedgeable will set us both straight!

Eric M. Adams [log in to unmask]