Dear Parkies and Friends:

Have just finished searching the archives for all info and experiences
from you all on NADH.  I'm considering a conversation with my Dad's
neurologist soon to discuss his trying it.

It seems that everyone (2 of you) that have tried it have already
relayed your experiences, one positive, one negative (well, not really
negative, but it's not for you, Kathy).  Please, if anyone else has
good or bad experience, let us all know. As I will let you know what
happens with us.

If anyone wants copies of the NADH-referenced list postings (including
technical information and experiences) from the archives, please E-mail
us and we'll E-mail them back to you. Of course, you can also do your
own searches if you wish.

Thanks.

Betti  (Dad, 78 diagnosed 5 yrs, Mom, caregiver)

Eric M. Adams [log in to unmask]