Dear Fred:

Is the article in "Movement Disorders" any new information on NADH (new
studies) or just a restatement of the Birkmayer studies?

If it contains any new info, please forward it to us via E-mail.  If you
only have hard copy, let us know and we'll supply a fax #.

Thanks.

Betti (Dad, 78, diagnosed 5 yrs, mOm, caregiver)