Sorry--I'm new to this discussion list (interest based on my Mother's
PD diagnosed about 10 years ago, she's 75.)  I saw a note about unnecessaryt
messages so I included my e-mail address with my request for more information
about NADH.  With 900 people I can see why there are so many messages every
day and why there is an interest among all of you in reading them.  Thanks
for the information you have passed on.  (It seems like the messages since
then about NADH have tipped to the negative, or at least cautious.)
        Larry Glenn