>Sorry--I'm new to this discussion list (interest based on my Mother's
>PD diagnosed about 10 years ago, she's 75.)  I saw a note about unnecessaryt
>messages so I included my e-mail address with my request for more information
>about NADH.

Larry,

Please don't apologize for requesting information on this list.  That is
what it is all about.  Also I hope you won't start communicating with select
people on the list because if you something said between you could have
helped someone else on the list but it never will because they won't have
the opportunity to see it.   If you have been reading the messages about
posting or not posting certain things to the list you must have noticed that
plenty of us are opposed to limited the information posted.

Good luck with your Mom and I am looking forward to seeing more postings
from you.

Nancy Walker