interesting comment re: music therapy and fatigue made earlier.

There is a big difference in music therapy/ improved walking skills for those
who have gait problems  and
having enough relaxation of rigidity in ones back and legs to be able to sway
to music or rock in a chair. . . we are comparing apples and cement trucks if
we try to make a comparison with this combination..

I started at .10 levoxyl for hypothyroid and on day 3 or 4 noticed that I had
relaxation enough to sit and rock or sway to music.  Also went from 4 to 6
hours sleep per night.  Also had significant improvement in swallowing and
considerably eased the shallow breathing problem..........now dig for the
denims and nothing more because I actually feel as though I could be alive
again in the near future.
rita.