Hello Lisa,  my b.p. is usually low  so i cant speak abt that.  I have had no
ill effects from the C.  However, it does make u "go" a little more often.

abt the E   it has been documented throughout the pd world and in various
news letters that E has been found to slow the progression of pd.  Ive been
on it for many years.

Aside from slowing pd progression,  E is known and in my case my husband
confirms that my skin is like silk.   Dont laugh,  but if you look up E in
the books you will see that one (not too bad) effect is an increase in your
libido.   (Chuck started taking E some time ago)  So much for those surveys
of some months ago.  HA HA.

Have fun

joyce