Hi Ron,

How can I explain my thanks for your post?  Learning about your condition and
concern for the future of yourself and family as I contrasted it with my good
fortune that I too often forget, jolted me out of my typical morning slump
(i.e. a bit of anger mixed with depression, sloth, and not caring about
anything.)  Concluding that my PD is "nothing much" at age 69 and only in
year 2 with daughter of 39 and son of 35, all I can say is, "With your
obvious humor and love of family and with your understanding of the need for
positive activity you will probably do a lot better than most of us." Your
friends would  want to know and share.  You can help each other.

Fred Turner
2nd year PD, 69, Sinemet CR 25/200 x 3; Permax .25 x3; Eldepryl .5 x2.
 Slight tremor in hands, Involuntary jerks of limps, etc. usually under
control when meds are on.