I'm interested; count me in.

>It would be possible to create a channel on the undernet.
>We would need to agree an a time to start.
>We could call it #Parkinsons.
>I'm not usually available till 8:00pm CST
>Anybody interested?
>

>--<--<@ Marvin @>-,-`--
>http://rampages.onramp.net/~mgiles/

"Peace from the clouds"                       \--*MH*--/

Birth Name: Jeffrey Romanyshyn          Email: mythhawk@west,net
Spiritual/Animal Moniker: Myth-Hawk     Occupations: Poet/Ph.D. student:

                                                     Mythological Studies

"Every child is an artist.  The problem is how to remain an artist after
he grows up." - Picasso

If you wish, please check out some of my poetry (written under ROM
CARPATHIAN) and other fine literary creations at the M. David Lewis
Enterprises HomePage at: http://www.mdle.com/