Hello Marvin

Im glad to hear of your idea but I dont understand UNDERNET.

Last week I suggested here that if anyone was interested in Live Talk,  we
could do it in a private room here on AOL starting at 10:pm NYTIME.  In fact,
we had a total of 11 check-ins and a lot of interesting pd related exchanges.
  Mostly, it gave us all a chance to get-to-know the names we have grown to
see in mail messages.

I have no problem in moving to your idea but please explain it.

One problem we have on the CHAT LINE is that non aol people cannot come in.
 can they do that with your plan.

Im waiting your list message for the benefit of all

joyce t