So glad to hear about your wife's progess. A friend of our's mother had one
side done (pallidotomy) at Mass General last Jan or Feb. She is still
improving! They feel the  improvement realized from a pallidatomy is a
process over time. Here's hoping Aviva's improvements continue to improve!!!! :)
Regards, Lisa Carper