Dear Friends,

I would love to believe in NADH. Some things that sound
"too good to be true," like pallidotomy and Dr. Iacono,
actually turn out to be true.

Unfortunately, this one has all the earmarks of a scam. We
are told of trials of NADH, past and future, formal and informal
but are given no references of any kind to check. We are told,
early on, that NADH can be purchased over the counter and only
at the end are we told that there is ONLY ONE COUNTER. The
author of that post doesn't say that it is HIS counter and that
the $5.00+ a day that the recommended usage would cost would flow
into his pocket but this is what it sounds like to me.

I don't recall. Was there an address provided or only an 800 number
strictly for ordering?

A lot more technical information would allow our respective experts,
neurologists, etc. to determine whether there is any basis to the
claims made. What was provided was tantalizingly vague.

I invite the author of that post to rebut this. I don't remember
when last I so much wished to be proven wrong.

Blessings,
David S. Devor
Project Mind Foundation