Hi, I'm new to the list in search for info. My father-in-law also was
recently diagnosed as having parkinsons. I'm wondering about my husband
(51 years old) neither has tremors at this point. I'm sure most of my
questions (I'm starting with very little knowledge of PD) have been
discussed on this great list. I hope that they are  available on a
"Frequestly Asked Questions" list somewhere. Also if anyone is keeping
messages as a sort of reference library, i would be very grateful if you
could bounce them to me. I am in a crash course of educating myself.
Thanks for all and any info.
Maryellen Read