Celia:  Thank you for your posting 'Thoughts on PD'.  Your 'thoughts'
express mine more clearly than I can.  BTW, I think that I read that
Katherine Hepburn has Essential Tremor.

The Pope DOES look like he has PD.  On the other hand, Billy Graham HAS
PD but doesn't look like he has.  In Tueday's paper, it was reported that
impressionist George Kirby died at age 71 'at a nursing home during the
weekend after a long bout with Parkinson's ...he was a big, fat, jolly
human being who just lit up a room and made everybody laugh'.  'He was
best known for....his dead-on takes of women, notably Pearl Bailey, Ella
Fitzgerald and Sarah Vaughan.'

Barb