Thank you very much, Dietmar.  I am looking at this procedure with much
interest since my major symptom is tremor.  Since i am only 28, i am
thinking that perhaps less medication now, more for later if i need it.

>Referring to the question of Lisa Carper I have following information on this
>subject. On a recent PD seminar we had Dr. Moringlane, university hospital,
>Homburg/Saar (FRG) with us who explained the latest developments here in
>>Germany on operations of the brain, so called Thalamus-stimulation. In a
>> >Europe-wide survey of 280 patients with implanted electronic devices in
>88 % of
>all cases the tremor was considerably reduced.

<snipped>

>Dietmar Wessel

"Peace from the clouds"                       \--*MH*--/

Birth Name: Jeffrey Romanyshyn          Email: mythhawk@west,net
Spiritual/Animal Moniker: Myth-Hawk     Occupations: Poet/Ph.D. student:

                                                     Mythological Studies

"Every child is an artist.  The problem is how to remain an artist after
he grows up." - Picasso

If you wish, please check out some of my poetry (written under ROM
CARPATHIAN) and other fine literary creations at the M. David Lewis
Enterprises HomePage at: http://www.mdle.com/