Kathy and David...thx for ur imput on this subject.  Ive only been on the
list for abt 4 months so it seems that ive missed a lot of the initial
discussions.  BUT,

what struck me directly was a fax I recvd two days ago from Fred Zeiss of a
paper he sent to Marc (?) dated 29-09 under the title TIRED.

On the very first page was the line (out of context)

"This was reported by DR. STANLEY FAHN of COLUMBIA UNIVERSITY in the March
1995 issue of MOVEMENT DISORDERS"

DR. FAHN IS MY DOCTOR !!!  and we never spoke about this.   This was a little
technical but I would expect that since DR. FAHN is director of research for
the PDF.

The same day, I received another multi page fax from Lucty Hartley
([log in to unmask])  and Lisa Carper ([log in to unmask]) also
about NADH but in much less tech. language.

BOTH WERE QUITE INTERESTING BUT ALWAYS CAME BACK TO ONE MAN..DR. BIRKMAYER IN
VIENNA.   Whats more "interesting" is that this second paper was taken from
DR. ATKINS 'HEALTH REVELATIONS' Newsletter.

Is this the same (infamous) DR. ATKINS from diet fame ???

Anyway, tomorrow, monday, Im contacting DR. FAHN to know whether or not to
throw these papers away!!  Ill report to you all.

Joyce T