Hi. My name is Marvin ,i'm 44 years old, and I have been lurking for
about a month now.
I was told I had Parkinsons five months ago.  I am currently taking
Sinemet 25/100, and Eldepryl 5 mg. and seem to have things under
control. My wife said I had been showing signs of PD for the past year
but I did not notice it till last Christmas When it began to be more
difficult to move my wheelchair. I thought at first my "other" problem
Spinal Muscular Atrophy, was progressing again. As it turned out I
just have an additional problem.
About three months after begining the medication I noticed I began
"moveing" a lot more than I used to.  It begins about an hour after I
take the sinemet. My wife says it is most apparent when I am not
concentrating on anything. I asked my doctor about it and was told not
to worry. Is this what is called the "on condition"?
Also, I've started wakeing up at four in the morning (seven hours
after taking the Sinemet and Eldepryl). I used to sleep untill the
alarm goes off. I haven't noticed any other change in my sleeping
pattern as I have always had to wake up several times during the night
to roll over. I am still able to get back to sleep except at four a.m.
From what I have read so far I understand I can eventually expect
worse sleeping problems. Has anybody else have problems wakeing up a
little early or am I "just being silly"?

http://rampages.onramp.net/~mgiles/