Hello Marvin and welcome to our PD net.   Sry to hear of ur double trouble
but u can be sure to find compasionate ears here.  We all have both common
and individual PD symptoms and I can only suggest that firstly u seek a
knowledgeable PD DOCTOR.
Also, join us here and you will see many different discussions of interest
abt PD.

We are trying to set up a LIVE chat room now.  Tomorrow, monday, will be our
first attempt to have this live session.  we have chosen 10pm nytime because
that seems to be best for the rest of the country.  Join us there.

good luck
Joyce T