I read with interest the fact that your sleep pattern has changed
since starting to use your PD meds.

You say that you wake up about seven hours sfter taking your meds.
Well, in a leaflet in the UK version of Eldepryl, it specifically
states that you should, quote:

AVOID TAKING ELDEPRYL AT NIGHT TIME
AS IT MAY STOP YOU SLEEPING. unquote.

also:

The usual dose is 10mg taken in the morning.

I pass this on to you for what its worth.

Don't let them get you down.  If your average family doctor is as
knowledgeable about PD as mine, (who freely admits that I must know
more than he does) you must keep reading this list  so
that you can find out about it for yourself.

Regards

Ron Herstell