Rob Freundlich askes about acupuncture or alternative methods.

After my mother fell and broke her hip she began to exhibit
some of the symptoms of PK noted on this list. Sleeping
during the day and up and down to the bathroom ALL night.

Because of a collapsed vertibrae, we called for a physical
therapist to evaluate her for a TENS unit to block the
severe pain radiating down her left leg.

As the PT was a friend, I began telling about mothers
stumbling and sleeplessness and frequent unination.

She asked if I would time her as she took Mother's cranial
pulse. (I didn't know what she ment, but I said "sure".

She told me that mother's pulse was 3 and weak. Further
that 12 or 13 were concidered normal.

She began craniosacral therapy that day. she came back two
or three times a week. And after a few weeks the miracle
happened. Mother slpet for 6 hours straight one night and
she snored. By that snoring I knew she was really sleeping
and finally getting her rest and I could now get mine.

Not only did she sleep nights but her walking improved.
She didn't stumble and I could leave her home alone
without fearing I would find her on the floor when I
returned home.

I highly recomend craniosacral therapy.