My family and I would like to take a moment and thank all of you in this
group for your support and help.  Your postings gave us hope and
encouragement through some tough times.  You were our "cyber-support group"
that made us feel that we were not alone in facing the problems of PD.

Unfortunately, a bigger villain than PD finally overpowered my 77 year old
father.  Alzheimer's Disease has slowly robbed him of whatever fight he had
left, and now his life is slowly fading away in a nursing home.  Part of us
is fading away with him, but another part has learned to celebrate life and
good health.

Our love and support goes out to all of you!